Electric steam humidifiers can be installed in a variety of applications and mounting configurations. They are compatible with a wide range of control options and all water types and encompass a wide range of capacities and steam distribution methods
The RTS® humidifier is a compact, elegant, cabinet-style unit compatible with all water types (tap, softened, deionized, reverse osmosis) and numerous dispersion options. Installation is a snap — just attach the frame to a supporting structure and connect electrical and water services. Available matching Space Distribution Units disperse steam with no visible vapor trail (SDU-I-RX), making the RTS humidifier ideal for use in finished spaces.
• DriSteem’s RTS humidifier incorporates universal water control for use with any water type – tap, softened, or RO/DI • Capacity from 6 to 324 lbs/hr (2.7 to 147 kg/h), link up to 8 units for capacity up to 2592 lbs/hr (1176 kg/h)
• Integrated drain water tempering automatically cools discharged hot water to 140°F (60 °C)
• Disperses steam through ductwork with dispersion tubes or panels, or directly into a room with a Space Distribution Unit (SDU) mounted remotely or above the RTS humidifier.
• Enclosures for virtually any environment. Outdoor or indoor, or factory-HVAC installed.
XT Series electrode steam humidifiers from DriSteem provide humidification for a wide range of buildings, including health care, commercial, industrial, and government facilities. Easy installation and minimal maintenance make XT Series one of the most affordable humidification systems to purchase and install.
EASY TO MAINTAIN – No cleaning is required. Just replace the affordable steam cylinder when prompted by the controller display
From providing comfort humidity to meeting the strictest clean-room
requirements, the Vaporstream electric humidifier is an industrial-grade unit
designed to meet the humidification demands of any building environment.
Vaporstream models and options include multiple control capabilities, a broad
capacity range, and compatibility with all water types.
PRECISE CONTROL WITH VAPOR-LOGIC
Vaporstream with Vapor-logic sets new standards for control in electric steam
The Vapormist humidifier is a compact, cabinet-style unit compatible with
all water types (tap, softened, deionized, reverse osmosis) and numerous
dispersion options. Installation is a snap — just attach the frame to a
supporting structure and connect electrical and water services.
Available matching Space Distribution Units disperse steam with no visible
vapor trail, making Vapormist ideal for use in finished spaces.
The compact CRUV humidifier is designed to integrate inside an existing
enclosure, such as a packaged air conditioning unit or added to an existing
system, such as an environmental chamber. CRUV is self contained, compatiblewith all water types, and the clear choice for adding a humidification systemwhile meeting minimum space requirements. And CRUV humidifiers provide reliable control to ±3% RH.
The standard LW Series electronic control system controls water levels and
drain and flush cycles. The Vapor-logic microprocessor controller is available
for applications requiring advanced control.
• Supports all water types: tap, softened, reverse osmosis, and deionized
• Capacity from 6 to 102 lbs/hr (2.7 to 46 kg/h), link up to 16 units for
capacity up to 1632 lbs/hr (740 kg/h)
• Standard LW series controller and optional Vapor-logic controller for
multiple levels of control capability